We aim to ensure that you have a hassle-free shopping experience and are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of our products and offering excellent customer service is our top priority.
To get your items to you as quickly as possible, we ship them as soon as they are ready. This may result in multiple deliveries with no additional cost to you. If we cannot deliver to your location, our Customer Service team will contact you to find a solution. We strive to provide the most competitive shipping rates, which are automatically calculated upon checkout.
Please find below some Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping & Deliveries
How to track orders: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just log in to your account and go to my orders’ section and see the current status of your order.
Find a Missing Package That Shows As Delivered: Most shipments arrive on time. Occasionally though, the tracking may show as delivered when you don’t have your shipment. If the tracking for your shipment shows it as delivered but you haven’t received it, you should:
1. Check if your family members, house mates, neighbors, building security or co-workers have accepted the package on your behalf. You can view the delivery notification from your message center.
2. Wait until the end of the day (10 pm) – In some rare scenarios, the delivery agent might accidentally scan your package as delivered, while it is still in transit.
3. If you received only a part of your order, it is possible that the other items are dispatched separately. Go to Your Orders to confirm the same
About Undeliverable Shipments: Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. As we can’t re-ship orders that have been returned to us, when a courier returns a package as undeliverable we’ll issue you a full refund for prepaid orders, including the delivery costs. If you’d still like to purchase the items in that shipment that’s been returned to us as undeliverable you’ll need to place a new order. A shipment might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
1. Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated the shipment will typically be returned to us by the courier. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order. For more information about adding, editing and deleting addresses from your Address Book see Add & Manage Addresses
2. Incorrect address format: If our system doesn’t recognize the way an address was entered the shipment may be assigned to a courier that can’t deliver to that address.
3. Failed delivery attempts: Most of our couriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a shipment. Certain packages will always require a signature on delivery. The courier may ask for your Government ID as proof. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
4. Refused by recipient: If the recipient at the relevant address rejects the shipment then it will be returned to us.
5. Damaged in transit: If a shipment is damaged while it’s on its way to you the courier may return it without attempting delivery. In rare cases address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens the courier will return the shipment to us.
About Billing and Shipping Addresses: A complete billing and shipping address is key for smooth order deliveries. Please update the required information while adding the address in your account. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Your billing address must match the address that appears on your credit card or bank statement. Be sure to check your statement for accuracy.
2. Enter information in the appropriate fields. Provide the correct information in the below fields:
a. Country – Make sure the country name is correct.
b. Full Name
c. Mobile Number – This should be a valid mobile number, spaces and dashes. This number will be used to assist with scheduling delivery.
d. Street Address – Enter the complete street address.
e. Building name/no., floor, apartment, or villa no.
f. City – Select your city from the pre-defined list.
g. Area – Select your area from the pre-defined list.
3. Do not enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields. You can use the Select Address Type option and choose either Home or Office.The address types are used to plan your delivery. However, shipments can sometimes arrive early or later than planned.
a. For office/commercial addresses, we make our best effort to deliver on weekdays, between 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m.
b. For home addresses, we make our best effort to deliver on all days except Sunday, between 7.00 a.m. and 9.00 p.m.
Is it safe to receive orders? We always prioritize the safety of our customers and our delivery associates.